Saint Lucia is a Sovereign Island County in the Eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. It is located North of Saint Vincent, Northwest of Barbados and South of Martinique. Saint Lucia is a tropical paradise, home to some of the world’s best restaurants. Eating out in St Lucia means savoring different and innovative dishes from authentic Indian to succulent steaks.
- If you are a surf and turf fan, The Charthouse, located by the water has a delicious menu of fresh seafood and beautiful steaks. The ribs they offer will melt in your mouth.
- Fire Grill and Lounge offers a unique experience. All of the food is cooked over fire and with Chef Bobo’s well-known standards of quality. In the comfortable and contemporary lounge bar you can relax in soft leather sofas, enjoying a superb cocktail or glass of wine.
- Do not forget to visit the Big Chef Steakhouse. Here, you can enjoy friendly service in a relaxed but chic environment. Home to perfectly cooked Angus beef, they also have a top class wine list.
- For a large variety of seafood, the Coal Pot restaurant is your best bet. From fresh Snapper to fresh Lobster, they have it all.
- If you enjoy a fully relaxed environment, Chic Restaurant epitomizes a food epicure’s dream, by offering a sophisticated fine-dining experience, with an accent on art, music and wonderful food, complimented by an unobtrusive service.
- If you love authentic cuisines, Razmataz is a real Eastern restaurant serving traditional Tandoori cuisine, set in a patio garden with tables set along a covered veranda, East Indian furnishings and décor give it an authentic atmosphere.
- Memories of Hong Kong was established more than twenty years ago. With an extensive menu, it is well known for serving amazing Cantonese dishes. The popular appetizer, Crispy Aromatic Duck is a must have. The main menu is divided into choices of duckling, seafood, chicken, beef and char siu (roast pork).
- For over twenty years, Dasheene Restaurant at Ladera Resort has been known throughout the world for providing the finest of Caribbean gourmet cuisine. The award winning Dasheene Restaurant consistently provides a fine dining experience that surpasses all others.
- Get a feel for India in the uniquely designed Spice of India restaurant with arts and artifacts imported from many regions of India.
Lastly, if you are a sushi fan, you must visit The Edge Restaurant. They have been the Certificate of Excellence winners for three years in a row!